Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then posts her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
I was excited when I saw this week’s prompt. I have a few books on my Read list that have made me laugh. I love humor in a book. It makes reading go by so much faster and makes the book more enjoyable to read. So, here’s my list. Let me know what books make you laugh!!
- Young Love by Paige Peters
2. Nobody Gets The Girl by James Maxey
3. Bare Ass in Love by Sasha Burke
4. A Bad Day For Sunshine by Darynda Jones
5. A Highlander in a Pickup by Laura Trentham
6. Forever My Duke by Olivia Drake
7. Naked Mole Rat Saves the World by Karen Rivers
8. Southern Sass and Killer Cravings by Kate Young
9. A Highlander Walks Into a Bar by Laura Trentham
10. The Duke is But A Dream by Anna Bennett