Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then posts her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re welcome to join her and create your list of top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.). Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
It’s been a minute since I have done a TTT. The last post I had was done at the beginning of August. With school beginning (and my schedule freed up with the kids gone all day), I decided that today would be the day I started doing TTT again.
So, here’s my top 10. Please let me know if you have read any of these and liked them. Also, all of these books will be off my TBR (which is outrageously huge).
1. Boy in the Mirror (The Infinity Trials: Book 1) by Robert J. Duperre
2. We Said Forever by Marie James
3. Here I’ll Stay by Dominique Laura
4. Hereditary (Beatrice Harrow: Book 1) by Jane Washington
5. What Doesn’t Kill You (Twisted: Book 1) by Jo Ho
6. Perfekt Order (The Aere Saga: Book 1) by S.T. Bende
7. The Replacement Crush (Crush: Book 1) by Lisa Brown Roberts
8. Stupid Fast (Stupid Fast: Book 1) by Geoff Herbach
9. The Institution (Sacrisvita: Book 1) by Dylan Steel
10. The Cutting Room Floor by Dawn Klehr