Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
When I saw the topic for today’s TTT, I decided I wasn’t going to do it. I have written a couple posts about my bookish New Year’s Resolutions and figured that was enough. So, I decided, that I was going to write a post about the last 10 books that I added to my want-to read shelf on Goodreads. Enjoy!!
- An Ordinary Life by Amanda Prowse
- The Unbroken by C.L. Clark
- The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris
- The Ones We’re Meant to Find by Joan He
- The Jasmine Throne by Tasha Suri
- The Intimacy Experiment by Rosie Danan
- The Infinity Courts by Akemi Dawn Bowman
- The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- The Ikessar Falcon by K.S. Villoso
- The Dragon of Jin-Sayeng by K.S. Villoso