Publisher: Kuumba Publishing
Date of publication: December 7th,2019
Series: Death and Destiny
Of Fear and Faith—Book 1
Of Beasts and Bonds—Book 2
Of Deception and Divinity—Book 3
Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance, Paranormal Romance, Witches, Mythology, Adult, Magic, Shapeshifters
Purchase Links: Amazon | B&N | IndieBound | Indigo | BetterWorldBooks
In a world where nothing is ever as it seems, the seeds of love take root on the precipice of chaos, danger, and a great destiny.
In the shadow of an ancient prophecy, two individuals will be drawn together to meet a dangerous calling–or die trying. For legends tell of a powerful Fire Witch and a legendary shapeshifter who will one day rid the world of the wrath of the Water Witch of Legend, and restore the world to peace and balance.
However, for Sanura Williams and FBI Special Agent Assefa Berber, their destinies will not be so easily won, as fear and faith will ultimately determine their fates. In the heat of battle and the chill of prophecy, Sanura and Assefa will weather the dual storms of lust and love. Are they prepared for the intoxicating swirl of danger and attraction? Can they overcome their fears of such a powerful prophecy? In the face of their foes, these legendary warriors must embrace their roles as heroes, side-by-side, and defend humanity against the coming doom.
3 things I liked about Of Fear and Faith:
- The characters. While I loved all the characters, Assefa and Sanura were my favorites. I liked that the author didn’t reveal everything about Assefa until midway through the book. Little hints here and there kept you guessing, but when she revealed it, it was HUGE!!!
- New paranormal monsters. For some reason, this got me excited (I know, no life here). Usually, in these types of books, the author trots out your typical monster. Usually, a rogue vamp or animals. But not here. Oh no, there are sirens, Raven Mocker, and Adze. I was THRILLED about this.
- The sex scenes. Talk about hot, hot, hot!!! The chemistry between Sanura and Assefa was out of this world and translated into epic hot sex.
3 things I didn’t like about Of Fear and Faith:
- Sanura’s ex. He was a creep and came off as unpleasant. Not going to say too much about him. You need to read the book!!!
- Mike. He was so unpleasant at the beginning of the story that I couldn’t like him.
- Sanura’s reaction to Assefa’s big secret. Again, I was not going to give anything away, but I felt she was being a little over the top with her reaction.
I would recommend Of Fear and Faith to anyone over 21. There are graphic sex scenes, language, and violence.
If you enjoyed reading Of Faith and Fear, you will enjoy reading these books: