Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then posts her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
I have a confession to make. I very rarely get rid of books from my TBR pile (which explains why I have so many). So, when I saw today’s prompt, I knew that I couldn’t do it. So, I decided to change it up and go with the last 10 books I added to my TBR pile. So, enjoy!! Also, let me know what books you decided to let go (or keep or added to your TBR). I am always looking to add to my already overfull TBR.
1. The entire Scottish Bookshop Mystery Series by Paige Shelton
2. Sassy Blonde by Stacey Kennedy
3. Big Summer by Jennifer Weiner
4. The Next Wife by Kaira Rounda
5. An Invincible Summer by Mariah Stewart
6. Books 0.5, 1 and 2 of the Less Than Zero Series by Kaylene Winters
7. A Million Reasons Why by Jessica Strawser
8. The entire series of the Looking to Score series by Kendall Ryan
9. Books 0.5, 2 and 3 of The Kobalos Trilogy by Ty Johnston
10. The entire series of The Lost Andersons Series by Melody Anne