Publisher: Entangled Publishing, LLC, Entangled: Scorched
Date of publication: May 30, 2016
Genre: Romance, Erotica, Adult Fiction, Contemporary Romance, Contemporary, Adult, Erotic Romance, New Adult, BDSM, M/F Romance, Fiction
Series: Playboys In Love
Purchase Links: Amazon | Audible | B&N | Indigo | Kobo | Apple Books
People say I’m shameless. They’re right.
I like my sex dirty. It takes a hell of a lot to tilt my moral compass, and I always follow when it’s pointing at something I want. That goes double when it points straight at the one girl in all of Chicago who’s not dying for a piece of me.
She’s all I can think about, and that’s a problem, because she wants nothing to do with me. But I’ve seen her deepest secrets, her darkest fantasies, and they match mine to a fucking T.
I want her. Bad.
Now I need to show her how good it can feel…to be shameless.
3 Things I liked about Shameless:
- The storyline. One of the rare few times I would like the storyline of erotica, but I loved this one. I mean, sex aside, it was a solid story about 2 people falling in love. And since we are on the subject of sex, the sex scenes were wow!! Except for 1 scene, I liked them.
- Jane. She is a character that I could relate to. I mean, she works 2 jobs, had to fix stuff herself via Google and YouTube, and is down to earth. I could see her being BFF with me if she was a real-life person. I was also very jealous that she ended up hooking up with a Chris Hemsworth lookalike.
- Chase towards the middle and end. I felt that Jane had changed him. It might have started as sex, but it evolved quickly, and I liked seeing it. Gave me the warm fuzzies.
3 Things that I disliked about Shameless:
- Chase at the beginning of the book. To be blunt, he came across as an asshole. A huge, sex-obsessed asshole and I wanted to choke him.
- Addison. Jane’s best friend. I would have killed someone if they had hired a stripper to come to my house under the guise of a handyman. Sorry, but that would have been a friendship ender-for me. But Jane had the last laugh.
- The anal sex scene. I am OK with anal sex and light bondage, and I am OK reading it. But when it crosses over into the gross category, I draw the line. And this was gross.
I would recommend Shameless to anyone over 21. There is explicit sex, language, and mild violence
If you enjoyed reading Shameless, you will enjoy reading these books: