I am excited for this month’s Theme!!! It’s werewolves. I have read a ton of books about werewolves. Not sure if I have any in my TBR though.
Theme Thursday is a new monthly feature created by Sophie @ Blame Chocolate where bloggers can share recs and newly found books featuring that month’s theme.
- There will be a different theme (genre, trope, etc) every month. You can check the theme calendar here.
- Those participating have to list titles that feature that theme in some way (doesn’t have to be the main theme of the book).
- You can choose one of the four (or five) Thursdays of every month to post.
- You can use the three main categories: Books I’ve Read/I’m Reading,Books I Want to Read, and Other Books That Fit The Theme but this isn’t mandatory.
- You can repeat books in different themes, if they apply, and choose as many as you want.
- You don’t have to take part every month! Just when you feel like it.
- You can use #BlameThemeThursday on Twitter and other social media to make TT posts easier to find.
- Finally, use this boxed text (or similar) in your post, as it doubles as a pingback.
So, here I go!!
Books I’ve Read:
The Harlequin by Laurell K. Hamilton
Moon Blood 2 by Carol McKibben
Narcissus in Chains by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Werewolf by Sean H. Robertson
Night of Wolves by David Dalglish
Once Bitten by Trina M. Lee
The Mystic Wolves by Belinda Boring
Moon Lust by Sherri L. King
Bewitching the Werewolf by Caroline Hanson
Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis
Books I Want To Read
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Other books (books with other weres)
The Pride by Patricia Morse
The Wild’s Call by Jeri Smith-Ready
The Snowtiger’s Trail by Watson Davis