My review policy:
I give honest, unbiased reviews of all books that I choose to review.
I will post my negative reviews to Amazon**, Barnes and Noble, and Goodreads. I will post both positive and negative reviews on those sites.
What my review will contain:
- I will give brief synopsis of the book.
- I will discuss the main characters, the plotlines, any secondary characters that have caught my attention.
- I will discuss if I think that the book fits into the genre or not.
- I will discuss how the end of the book made me feel.
- I also will give whether I will reread the book/recommend to family and friends.
I have a set list of what I will review and what I will not review.
What I will review: Young Adult/New Adult, Romance, Fantasy, Paranormal, Horror, Women’s Lit, Mystery, Thriller, Suspense
What I will not review: Self Help, DIY, Reference, Nonfiction, Religion, Cookbooks, Children
I also do not do product reviews!!!
I will include links to Amazon and Barnes and Noble at the beginning of my review.
With the exceptions of ARC’s coming from NetGalley or a street/review team I am on, I will not give dates where I will have the review done by. If you do need the review by a certain date, please tell me up front.
Where I post my reviews:
I post my reviews on Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and Amazon**.
**I only post to Amazon if requested. Please let me know if you want a posting to Amazon or not. My reason for not reviewing on Amazon is simple. Their review guidelines are ridiculous and they take forever in posting my reviews.