Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then posts her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re welcome to join her and create your list of top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.). Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
While prepping for this prompt, I had to go back to the end of May/beginning of June. That is when I took my last vacation. We went to Florida and stayed in a resort for 4 days and another hotel for 3 (we hit up Animal Kingdom, my MIL, and Legoland). I was in heaven, reading-wise. I read all day and caught up with my TBR.
Please let me know if you have read any of these books and what you thought of them if you did.
1. The Wizard’s Ward by Jules McAleese
2. Shadowed Horizons by Reily Garrett
3. In the Midst of Magic by Christian Cura
4. Shadowed Origins by Reily Garrett
5. A Daring Pursuit by Kate Bateman
6. The Favor by Nora Murphy
7. Rosie Shadow by Louise Worthington
8. My Wife is Missing by D.J. Palmer
9. Dark Circles by Caite Dolan-Leach
10. Starry-Eyed Love by Helena Hunting