Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then posts her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re welcome to join her and create your list of top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.). Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
So, I am a little weird when it comes to bookstores. See, I don’t visit them or desire to visit one. So, I won’t be doing that. Instead, I will list the last 10 books I put on my TBR.
Please let me know if you have read any of these books.
1. Lawn Boy by Jonathan Evison
2. Arresting Benjamin by Amber Daulton
3. Attack of the Black Rectangles by Amy Sarig King
4. House Without Lies by Rachel Branton
5. Omega Morales and the Legend of La Lechuza by Laekan Zea Kemp
6. Mermaid of Venice by Jincey Lumpkin
7. Trouble on Main Street by Kirsten Fullmer
8. The Sweetest Betrayal by Natalie Mae
9. A Cat Cafe Christmas by Codi Gary
10. Torment by Angel Devlin and Tracy Lorraine