Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then posts her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re welcome to join her and create your list of top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.). Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
When I saw today’s prompt, I knew I would have to play with it a little. There was no way that I had 10 books with just words on their covers. And I was right. It wasn’t until I got to the last book that I saw my first all title, no picture book. So, I decided to tweak it a little bit. I decided to go with books where the titles take up half the cover. And these are what I found. All of these books are from my Read list this week.
Please let me know if you have read any of these books and what you thought of them!!
1. Last Place Seen by Alessandra Harris
2. I Let You Fall by Sara Downing
3. Fake It Till You Bake It by Jamie Wesley
4. The Moments Between Dreams by Judith F. Brenner
5. My Wife is Missing by D.J. Palmer
6. Starry-Eyed Love by Helena Hunting
7. The Date from Hell by Gwenda Bond
8. The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
9. Daughter by Kate McLaughlin
10 Heir of Blood and Secrets by Linda Xia
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Typographic Book Covers”
I used Starry-Eyed Love, too. 🙂
Some great choices here, Jolie. I have read five of these and enjoyed them. You did well with this prompt.
Thank you Carla!!