Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then posts her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
This week’s TTT is a freebie. So, I decided that I wanted to do Christmas books that are on my TBR. So, here they are. Please let me know if you have read them and what you thought.
1. Christmas at Two Love Lane by Kieran Kramer
2. The Christmas Cowboy Hero by Donna Grant
3. Jingle Spells by Heather Marie Adkins
4. A Christmas Affair by Cora Davies
5. The Sheriff’s Christmas Angels by Debra Holt
6. Season of Joy by Annie Rains
7. A Highlander is Coming to Town by Laura Trentham
8. Mangos and Mistletoe by Adriana Herrera
9. Christmas in the Scot’s Arms by Julie Johnstone
10 Incubus Yule by A.H. Lee
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Christmas Books”
The only one of these I have read is The Highlander Comes to Town. More to add to my Christmas book list.
Yay!!! I have read the first two books in that series and missed out on book 3 (it was during my hiatus).
It was a fun conclusion to the series, Jolie.
That’s great. I enjoyed the first two books and was really disappointed not to read that one.