Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then posts her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
When I saw today’s prompt, I knew that it was going to be as easy as last week’s prompt. So, here are my top ten!!
Let me know if you have read them or what you think!!
1. How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days by Kerrelyn Sparks
2. The Highlander Who Protected Me by Vanessa Kelly
3. Someone to Watch Over Me by Anne Berkley
4. The Not So Perfect Plan to Save Friendship House by Lilly Bartlett
5. The Passing of Each Perfect Moment by Kenneth Preston
6. Welcome to Sortilege Falls by Libby Heily
7. We Said Forever by Marie James
8. First Do No Evil by Carey Baldwin
9. Even the Moon Has Scars by Steph Campbell
10. P.S. I Hate You by Winter Renshaw
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Books Titles that Are Complete Sentences”
Good choices. Titles do seem to be full sentences these days. I’m not sure I like the longer titles though. I can’t remember them! LOL!
LOL!!! I am the same way. I have been suffering from CRS a lot lately. And thank you!!
Those are some big titles haha. I like it when the authors get creative with the title and then make It really vague.
Yes!! I don’t like that either.