Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then posts her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
I was happy that today’s TTT prompt was pretty easy. There are hundreds of books that have nature themes on their covers. I decided that I was going to use my library TBR and my NetGalley TBR for this prompt. If I don’t have enough on those, then onto my regular TBR!!
For nature covers, what do you like? Beaches? Woods? Flowers? Lakes? Let me know!!
So, here are my choices!! Enjoy
1. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
2. Her Renegade Cowboy by Lora Leigh
3. All Night Long with a Cowboy by Caitlin Crews
4. Princess Charming by Nicole Jordan
5. Frangipani by Celestine Hitiura Vaite
6. The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White
7. The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
8. One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd by Jim Fergus
9. Every Sky a Grave by Jay Posey
10. Woven in Moonlight by Isabel Ibanez
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Nature on the Cover”
Cool list! I really like animals and flowers on books, especially if they’re illustrations rather than photos. Here’s my list- https://sarahscorner82914520.wordpress.com/2021/05/11/top-ten-tuesday-books-w-nature-on-the-cover/
Thank you!!! I am the same. I also love beach scenes too.
Great choices! I really love Woven in Moonlight.
Thank you!! I do too 🙂