This week’s theme is:
Books set in the country you live
When I saw today’s prompt (well yesterday’s because I didn’t go on my computer at all), I knew it was going to be easy. Why? Because I live in the United States and 90% of the books I read are set in there.
So enjoy!! And let me know what books are set in your country!!
- Flesh and Blood by Willow Rose. Set in the small town of Shadow Hills in one of the midwestern states (not sure which on
2. Blue by H.J. Bellus: Mainly set at a fictional college in California. Blue traveled from Colorado and Tuck is from Arizona
3. A Cowboy Kind of Love by Donna Grant: Takes place in Texas, near Dallas
4. Hidden Fury by Marie Flanigan: Takes place in Leesburg, VA
5. Well Met by Jen DeLuca: Takes place in Willow Creek, Maryland
6 The Marsh King’s Daughter by Karen Dionne: Takes place in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula