SixforSundays is a meme hosted by A Little But A Lot. Every month there is a theme and that is broken down on Sundays into categories.
This week’s theme is:
Books That Made Me Cry
When I saw this prompt, I thought to myself “Only 6 books”….lol. I am an emotional reader and there are instances where I have cried over the littlest things in books. The books I have picked for today, though, are ones that made me cry from page one.
Please let me know what books bring on the waterworks for you!!
- The Death of Vivek Oji by Akwaeke Emezi
2. White Oleander by Janet Fitch
3. Doll House by John Hunt
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp
6. The Duke with the Dragon Tattoo by Kerrigan Byrne
One thought on “#SixforSunday—Books That Made You Cry”
Pingback: Weekly Update: Feburary 26th through March 5th 2021 – Read with Me