SixforSundays is a meme hosted by A Little But A Lot. Every month there is a theme and that is broken down on Sundays into categories.
This week’s theme is:
Books That Made Me Feel
I wasn’t too sure how I wanted to go with today’s prompt. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to list books that made me feel happy, angry, sad (insert other emotions here). After some thought, I decided to go with them all!! Enjoy the rollercoaster of my emotions….lol. Also, let me know what books made you feel in the comments below!!
- Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas
2. The Death of Vivek Oji by Akwaeke Emezi
3. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
4. Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
5. The Midnight Lie by Marie Rutkoski
6. White Oleander by Janet Fitch
6 thoughts on “#SixforSunday—Books that Made Me Feel”
Great list! I really want to read Girls of Paper and Fire. It sounds fantastic!
Thank you!! It was. I was not expecting it to be as good as it was.
I like the mix of genres you included Jolie.
What fantastic choices! Holy crap, I did not know Patterson wrote something like this!? Will certainly be reading it ASAP, thank you!