Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
Today’s TTT is a freebie. Seeing that Valentine’s Day is on Sunday, I decided that I am going to highlight the last 10 romances I read. This should be an interesting list!!
What are your favorite romances? Let me know!!!
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
- Once Removed by Margaret Watson
- Once Burned by Margaret Watson
- Knocked Up by the Billionaire by Tasha Fawkes
- Killer for Hire by Alexis Abbott
- The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
- Security Breach by Evan Grace
- Bender by Stacy Borel
- Loving the Marquess by Suzanna Medeiros
- Forgiving History by Jenni M. Rose
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday—Valentine’s Day/Love Freebie”
I don’t usually like romances, but I liked ‘Everything, Everything’ by Nicola Yoon so I want to give ‘The Sun is Also a Star’ a try too. 🙂
The Sun is Also a Star was fantastic!!