Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
Here is my list of my non-bookish hobbies. I realized that they aren’t many….lol. So, here they are and enjoy!!!
- Playing MMORPG games—I love to play MMORPG games. I played WoW for years (11 years to be exact) before deciding that I needed to move onto different games. Since quitting (about 3 years ago), I have played Black Desert Online and Elder Scrolls Online (going between the two). Right now, I am playing ESO. I also play Baldur’s Gate 3 and SIMS 4.
- Camping—-I love to camp and try to go a few times a year. Usually, we go in the spring and fall (summer here in NC is not fun to camp in…learned that the hard way).
- Bird watching—-My grandfather and I shared this hobby growing up and I have continued it. I love watching the birds and seeing what kinds they are.
- Watching TV/Movies—-BK and I watch a lot of TV at night. Over the summer, we have watching The Umbrella Academy, The Boyz, and most of MindHunter. We have started watching Utopia on Amazon Prime too.
- Playing Animal Crossing—I have been playing a lot of Animal Crossing right now. I finally got my island up to 4 stars!!!
- Cooking/Baking—I love to cook and/or bake. My aim is to try one new recipe a week. Last week, I made an enchilada pie. This week, I will be making Italian Christmas cookies.