Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then post her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join her and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
I had to go back with this week’s TTT. I have reviewed almost every book I have read from 2016 to early 2020. Thankfully, I have been on Goodreads (and previously Shelfari) since 210ish and I was/am anal about keeping my books tracked. So here are my top 10 books.
- Saving Grace by Julie Garwood
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The Gunslinger by Stephen King
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb
- Breath of Magic by Teresa Medeiros
- Pillars of the World by Anne Bishop
- Charming the Prince by Teresa Medeiros
- Black Diamond Death by Cheryl Bradshaw
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Children of Another God by T.C. Southwell