Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
How it works:
She assigns each Tuesday a topic and then posts her top ten list that fits that topic. You’re more than welcome to join and create your own top ten (or 2, 5, 20, etc.) list as well. Feel free to put a unique spin on the topic to make it work for you! Please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own post so that others know where to find more information.
First Ten Books I Reviewed:
I am going to warn y’all, these are not the best reviews. I also hadn’t hooked up with NetGalley/authors/publishers for books. These were books that I got for free on Amazon. So, read at your own risk…lmao.
- Out of Time by Deborah Truscott—review here
2. Love in theMiddle of Nowhere by Jerri Akins—review here
3. Foretold Betrayal by E.S. Tilton—review here
4. The Ark of Humanity by Scott Toney—review here
5. This New Disease by Joshua Guess—review here
6. Daemon by Doug Dandridge—review here
7. Gated by Matt Drabble—review here
8. Blood Vow Devil’s Pact by L.M. Reed—review here
9. Run, Run, Run Away by C.R. Cummings—review here
10. Death by Cucumber by Lisa Ammerman—review here