Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Date of publication: May 30th, 2016
Genre: Adult Fiction, Romance, Paranormal Romance, Fantasy, Paranormal, Menage, Shapeshifters, Werewolves
Series: A Dark and Dirty
Desiring Red—Book 1
Dominating Red—Book 2
Dangerously Red—Book 3
In part one of the new Dark and Dirty Tale serial by New York Times and USA best-selling author Kristin Miller, you’ll meet Red, a wolf shifter with too many choices.
I’m indecisive when it comes to my shoes. Choosing a werewolf mate who’ll be with me until I croak? Pardon me while I take some time to think on it. But a steamy encounter before the final ceremony changes everything.
Reaper, the Omega’s eldest grandson, is fiercely loyal, scorching hot, and built for pleasure. He brings down my defenses, and before I know what’s happening, I succumb to the heat in his touch and the skill of his mouth. I’ve only just met him, but I need him like no other.
As part of my pack duties, I must parade in front of the Alpha, who has first choice of the pre-shifters. Rumors of his dark desires run deep, and I’ve always been intrigued. But the forbidden passion blazing between Reaper and me is too primal to deny. By pack law, Reaper can’t have me until the Alpha makes his choice…but Reaper’s never been one to follow the rules.
Get ready for scorching hot Alphas, a spitfire heroine, and a breathless cliffhanger ending!
The Dark and Dirty Tale series is best enjoyed in this reading order.
Book #1 Desiring Red
Book #2 Dominating Red
Book#3 Dangerously Red – Coming July 17th.
3 Things I liked about Desiring Red:
- The storyline. From what was revealed, it was a pretty interesting one. The Alpha isn’t the true ruler of the pack; it’s the Omega who calls the shots and has the money. Which I found fascinating.
- Reaper. He was a total badass, hot, and very mysterious from what was revealed about him. So, in not so many words, the perfect man.
- Ivy. I loved her character. She doesn’t give a fuck about the ceremony going on, and she goes after what she wants. But then again, is it really what she wants???
3 Things I disliked about Desiring Red:
- That it is a serial. I wanted to scream when I realized that. I loathe serial novels. The reason I loathe them is, well, because there is usually a huge gap between the novels.
- Lukas. I don’t know what happens in the next book; he seemed a little standoffish and full of himself in this one.
- The cliffhanger ending. Another thing I don’t like. Cliffhangers drive me nuts.
I would recommend Desiring Red to anyone over 21. There is violence, graphic sex, and language.
If you enjoyed reading Desiring Red, you will enjoy reading these books: