Where you can find Endlessly: Amazon
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Date of publication: February 19, 2011
Genre: Romance, Paranormal
When Ashley walks into a shop run by the vampire, Verloren, they both get the surprise of their lives. Ash is about to learn that she’s not just another pretty young woman, while Verloren is astonished to find himself falling in love. But how can a vampire love a human? And what if the human isn’t as human as she seems? When Ash’s true nature reveals itself, the entire power structure of the world’s outsiders teeters on the brink of destruction. Verloren and Ash become more and more terrified as they grope their way toward the ultimate truth: that they hold the key to something much larger than their own survival.
What I liked about Endlessly:
- It was a fast read and the plot flowed well.
- The vampires didn’t sparkle!! And Verloren embraced his badassness!!
- Dragons were involved and they were shapeshifters!!!!
What I disliked about Endlessly:
- Ashley. I didn’t like her character at all but did feel sympathy when her full past was revealed.
- The Quatre. That whole subplot line didn’t make sense to me.
- Verloren. He rubbed me wrong. Too Emo.
**I voluntarily reviewed this book**