Where you can find The Tycoon’s Revenge: Amazon
Publisher: Eternal Dreams
Date of publication: November 18, 2013
Jasmine Freeman’s world is about to tumble down around her and the one responsible for it is none other than her first love, Derek Titan. She hasn’t seen him in ten years, and they are both going to learn the truth of what happened back then.
Jasmine grew up wealthy and oblivious to the destruction her father caused all around him. Derek was from the wrong side of the tracks. In ten years their lives will be reversed. He is now a multi-billionaire tycoon and she works hard, but barely gets by due to her father’s unethical business practices.
Derek comes seeking revenge and instead finds out he has a half-grown son and the woman he’s been angry with for so many years is not who he thought she was. They both fight against the passion they still feel for each other, but in the end, it is irresistible.
Come take the journey with Derek and Jasmine as they rediscover a passion that never died and the lies that kept them apart.
What I liked about The Tycoon’s Revenge:
- It was one of my favorite type of romance novels. Boy and girl fall in love. Girl’s rich father decides that they don’t belong together and breaks them up. Boy is under the assumption that girl was using him and takes off. Girl thinks he stood her up at the altar and then finds out she’s pregnant. Then they meet 10 years later.
- The sex scenes were hot, hot, hot!! I love the joke about “bigger the better” (you need to read the book to figure this out).
- The realness, well relative realness, of the characters. As a mother of an almost 9-year-old girl, I could relate to her.
What I didn’t like about The Tycoon’s Revenge:
- The unrealness of the book. I read it and in parts went “WTF”.
- The sometimes corniness of the book. He meets his almost 10-year-old son and there is an immediate bond and everything is hunky dory. So not real life.