Publisher: Gossamer Publishing
Date of publication: October 2013
Series: Baby for the Billionaire
The Tycoon’s Revenge—Book 1
The Tycoon’s Vacation—Book 2
The Tycoon’s Proposal—Book 3
The Tycoon’s Secret—Book 4
The Lost Tycoon—Book 5
Rescue Me—Book 6
Purchase Link: Amazon
Jasmine Freeman’s world is about to tumble down around her and the one responsible for it is none other than her first love, Derek Titan. She hasn’t seen him in ten years, and they are both going to learn the truth of what happened back then.
Jasmine grew up wealthy and oblivious to the destruction her father caused all around him. Derek was from the wrong side of the tracks. In ten years their lives will be reversed. He is now a multi-billionaire tycoon and she works hard, but barely gets by due to her father’s unethical business practices.
Derek comes seeking revenge and instead finds out he has a half grown son and the woman he’s been angry with for so many years is not who he thought she was. They both fight against the passion they still feel for each other, but in the end it is irresistible.
Come take the journey with Derek and Jasmine as they rediscover a passion that never died and the lies that kept them apart.
What I liked about The Tycoon’s Revenge:
- It was one of my favorite types of romance novels. Boy and girl fall in love. The girl’s rich father decides they don’t belong together and breaks them up. The boy is under the assumption that the girl is using him and takes off. The girl thinks he stood her up at the altar and finds out she’s pregnant. Then they meet 10 years later.
- The sex scenes were hot, hot, hot!! I love the joke about “bigger the better” (you need to read the book to figure this out).
- The realness, well relative realness, of the characters.
What I didn’t like about The Tycoon’s Revenge:
- The unrealness of the book. I read it and in parts went, “WTF.”
- The sometimes corniness of the book. He meets his almost 10-year-old son, and there is an immediate bond; everything is hunky dory. So not real life.
If you enjoyed The Tycoon’s Revenge, you will enjoy these books.