Date of publication: February 25, 2011
Genre: Romance, Contemporary
Series: Finding Mr. Right
Kit and Kisses—Book 1
Forever After—Book 2
When Mom Meets Dad—Book 3
Falling For Her Boss—Book 4
Toys and Baby Wishes—Book 5
Love in Bloom—Book 6
Ribbons and Rainbows—Book 7
Wish on the Moon—Book 8
A Man Worth Loving—Book 9
Purchase Links: Amazon
Dr. Paige Conrad needs Clay Reynolds’ help. However, he can’t give it because she and the rest of the town of Langley, Maryland, might discover his secret. Clay has no memory of the first 25 years of his life. The past and his father’s rejection is behind him. Digging it up brings back nightmare he has fought for ten years to control. After spending three years in underdeveloped countries following her parents vision of healing, Paige has come to Langley to gain perspective on her life and help an old friend with his medical practice. Learning Clay was involved in a rock climbing accident and went through the rehabilitation process, she wants him to share his experience with a trouble teenager to give the boy hope.
Paige and Clay are inexorably drawn to each other. But can Clay trust Paige and share his secret? Can Paige dare to follow her own dreams.
What I liked about Love in Bloom :
- The characters. There was so much depth to them that I expected Paige or Clay to come strolling into the room. Plus the chemistry was sizzling between Paige and Clay from day 1.
- The romance. All I have to say is O.M.G. I’m not saying any more, you need to read the story.
- I actually liked everything about the book. It was one of those that grabbed you from the beginning and made you keep on reading. Because you wanted to find out what was going to happen.
What I disliked about Love in Bloom:
* The ending. While it was perfect for the book, it seemed a little rushed and too predictable for me.
* Paige’s background story. All I have to say is when it was revealed (during a conversation with Doc), I went (to myself) WTF and shook my head.
* Clay’s background and his trust issues. He went hot and cold with Paige at the worst times and to be honest if a guy did that to me, I would have been long gone.
**I voluntarily reviewed this book**