Publication Date: July 6, 2011
Series: Terrach Chronicles
Death’s Angels—Book 1
The Serpent Tower—Book 2
The Queen’s Assassin—Book 3
Where you can find Death’s Angels: Amazon
“In a world of magic and gunpowder, the half-breed Rik must rise from simple soldier to the deadliest assassin the world has ever known.
In Death’s Angels, Rik and his fellow soldiers of the Seventh Infantry uncover a sinister conspiracy to waken an ancient slumbering evil. They encounter the lovely and terrible Lady Asea, immortal sorceress and ultimate manipulator of men and nations. Their deadly quest will eventually take them to the haunted city of the cannibalistic Spider God to face the hidden peril lurking there.”
What I liked about Death’s Angels:
- The main characters. Leon, Rik, Sarge, The Barbarian, and Gunther were well written. Rik’s story is the only one that pops at you, and when you read more, you will figure out why.
- The book flowed. It went from one scene to another without any awkwardness. I’m not too fond of it when I read a book and the chapters don’t seem to flow together.
- The Terrach’s. The back story was fascinating. So interesting that I am going to be on the lookout for the other books in the series.
What I dislike at Death’s Angels:
- The cover. I almost didn’t download this book because of the cover. To me, it doesn’t gel with the story.
- Rik’s backstory. I wish the author got into Rik’s story more than letting it trickle out. But it did move me to want to read the other books so…
- I could only come out with 2 dislikes.
If you liked Death’s Angels, you will like these books: