Where you can find Death’s Angels: Amazon
Publication Date: July 6, 2011
“In a world of magic and gunpowder, the half-breed Rik must rise from simple soldier to the deadliest assassin the world has ever known.
In Death’s Angels, Rik and his fellow soldiers of the Seventh Infantry uncover a sinister conspiracy to waken an ancient slumbering evil. They encounter the lovely and terrible Lady Asea, immortal sorceress and ultimate manipulator of men and nations. Their deadly quest will eventually take them to the haunted city of the cannibalistic Spider God to face the hidden peril lurking there.”
What I liked about Death’s Angels:
- The main characters. Leon, Rik, Sarge, The Barbarian, Gunther were very well written. Rik’s story is the only that pops at you and when you read the more you will figure out why.
- The book flowed. It went from one scene to another without any awkwardness. I hate it when I read a book and the chapters don’t seem to flow together.
- The Terrach’s. The back story was very interesting. So interesting that I am going to be on the lookout for the other books in the series.
What I dislike at Death’s Angels:
- The cover. I almost didn’t download this book because of the cover. To me, it doesn’t gel with the story.
- Rik’s backstory. I kinda wish the author got more into Rik’s story instead of letting it trickle out. But, on the other hand, it did move me to want to read the other books so…
- I could only come out with 2 dislikes….lol.